Esko’s WebCenter is a packaging management solution designed to meet the needs of all stakeholders in the packaging supply chain, and is associated with several unique benefits:
- 1. Packaging intelligence
A range of challenges can be managed with WebCenter, from brand identity, consistency and color fidelity, to legal compliance and data security.
- 2. Packaging process management
WebCenter allows users to create projects from pre-defined templates. Users and their roles are easily created and managed.
- 3. Packaging specification management
WebCenter has briefing and order forms and it also collects specification data from third party sources. It offers workflow support to make specification a collaborative process.
- 4. Review and approval in 3D
WebCenter allows review and approval of 3D packaging mock-ups.
- 5. Management of packaging assets
All assets are stored ‘in context’, so are easy to retrieve. There’s version control and edit history.
- 6. A library of templates, standards and solutions
WebCenter offers a standardized way of storing solutions to help retrieve information.
- 7. Integration with packaging editors
WebCenter integrates with Adobe® Illustrator® and other graphical design editors, structural design editors and prepress editors.
- 8. Integration with prepress workflow
WebCenter speaks the same language as the prepress workflow, meaning integration is seamless.
- 9. Integration with existing business systems
WebCenter talk to existing business units so there is no duplication of effort.
- 10. Opportunity to implement a “quick start” version
“Quick start” versions allow organizations to immediately install software with built-in best-in-class workflows ready to use, with instant benefits.